Lively Golf Club
Thursday August 6, 2020
Due to the COVID19 rules and regulations we will be running this year’s Senior Open a little differently:
- Event will be run as a Tee Time event (8am to 12:30pm Tee Times) Please click on the Tee Sheet tab to find your starting Time.
- We are asking that all golfers please do not arrive more then 25 minutes before their tee time.
- Registration will take place outside the proshop under the tent- please grab your scorecards and gift at the registration table.
- Optional $10 overall skins
- Although some of the rules and regulations surrounding Stage 3 of COVID19 we are still asking all golfers to please respect all social distancing, if you are not feeling well please stay home (refunds will be issued)
- Two people will be allowed to share a power cart as long as they agree they are in each other’s social circle and both players are comfortable sharing the power cart.
- BBQ Lunch will be included during your round (to be picked up inside the clubhouse at the turn)
- After the round please hand in your scorecard to the Proshop.
- Due to COVID19- There will not be a dinner/prize presentation in the clubhouse following the round, results will be posted on this website (under results) as well as on Facebook and in a shoutout email.
- All Prizes will be available for pick up in the Proshop starting on Friday August 7th. If you are unable to pick up please let us know and we will make arrangements to send it to you.